Thursday, June 3, 2010

A little more about me and my teenage diet plan.

My teenage diet plan was hard to come up with on my own. I've been chubby since I was about 14 and never really could do anything about it except be teased by others.

Now I'm 18 and it wasn't until last August that I decided to do something about my weight problem. Unfortunately I couldn't find much help and my girlfriend was bothered by the extra lbs I had been carrying around.

I tried a variety of things but nothing really worked well at all. Sometimes I'd lose a couple pounds, but I would gain it right back.

A big problem I had was that there wasn't much good information out there about a teenage diet plan. People just seem to think that all teens are thin, athletic people and totally didn't take my weight problems seriously.

It took about 8 or 9 months and about $1,200 but I finally came up with a teenage diet plan that seemed to work. Over the course of my senior year I lost about 40 lbs all together and I'm really happy about it.

Like I said though, I tried a bunch of different things and 3 programs stood out. They all worked in their own way but 1 really made a big change in how I looked and felt. If you are considering things something like lipo like I was, give some of these a chance before you do.

To make things easier, I rated the 3 programs for these-
Price
Quality
Effectiveness
Ease of Use
Support


Hopefully you will be able to learn something and definitely get some of the same results that I did. Thanks for reading...

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment